Friday 1 April 2016

Angels
















Sidmouth seas after the storms on Easter Monday.

Angels have been coming to my door all day.

First my sister with a bag of luscious green things from her garden.

Then lovely friend to take Robin out.

Then tattoo man from Social Care to have meeting with me and lovely friend who arrives next with  his kind heart and expertise about getting us more support from all directions.

His letter sent on Monday to the consultant Neurologist and Dementia consultant  and the GP and the Occupational Therapist, and  Physiotherapist and the Social Care team has galvanised everyone into action. Except the Neurologist who is on leave but I'm still holding out for making an earlier appointment with him. 

So many angels on my side.

Last angel to arrive is another lovely friend to take Robin out again.
So I can make the asparagus quiche and vanilla ice cream and chocolate dipped cookies to take to Robin's family when we go to visit them in London tomorrow and then lovely friends on Sunday.

More angels blessing our lives. Don't know where I'd be without them.






No comments:

Post a Comment