Thursday 28 April 2016

All Over Again









Too knackered to blog anything sensible tonight.

Listened to Matt Kahn this morning with one ear cocked for Robin's waking up  noises.
About Respecting The Shadow. Respecting the angry me. Saying I'm sorry you feel like that. Instead of squishing her away in shame.

 Felt restored and nourished by coffee and TLC from dear angels at my table.

Had curettage and cautery on a small lump on the back of my right hand at local surgery. Worried I wouldn't be finished in time to pick Robin up from the Mede. The procedure was by the same beautiful red haired, fair skinned surgeon who removed a BCC from my leg on the same day my  great-nephew was born nearly 5 years ago. My hand is still numb which is odd since it was many hours ago.

This evening I had a long conversation with  lovely woman from the MND  Society with one ear cocked for Robin's waking up noises.  She'll come and visit us. Advise when the next thing needs to happen. Feel so supported.

Feeling emotional from the shock and sadness in Robin's family - they are losing  a brother and an uncle, a nephew and a cousin. All over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment