Thursday 10 March 2016

Running on Empty








Peacock at Bickleigh Mill the other evening. Taken with my iPhone which I don't know how to use properly to get good close ups.  Wish I'd had my camera with me as these don't capture his beauty or the gorgeous light.

I stayed up too late last night reading. So I've been running on empty all day. Thursday's my favourite day - this one full of sunshine. When I'm not responsible for Robin for 6 hours. I love it all but today I try and pack in too much  -  buying vegetables in the farmers' market, coffee with friends, birthday present shopping, getting the washing on the line, lunch on the wing answering emails, tea and cake with another friend in Topsham, driving Robin home the long way round, baking a birthday carrot cake - gluten free, dairy free sugar free, and then Deeksha meditation tonight with a big circle of dear friends and collapsing in front of the TV with a bowl of crisps before giving Robin a shower. 

Now it's hard to keep my eyes open and Robin is waiting upstairs to read this blog....so bed it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment