Monday 25 January 2016

Deep Pockets










Playing with the moon from Robin's office window.


Harbour at the Barbican, Plymouth, where we had a fish lunch on Saturday.


Sea mist in Sidmouth on Sunday.



















Had that in-limbo feeling all day - unsettled - getting ready for Robin to go into hospital but still going through the motions of my routines.

While he's in the TLC of  dear friends  I walk into town, walk in the late afternoon streets, people heading home....looking for  a new handbag. I'd almost given up and then in the last shop I found it - deep brown, deep pockets, too big really, big enough to carry a book and an umbrella and an iPad and  much more than I wanted to spend. At the till I said,

  I don't suppose it's on offer is it?

But it was -  with a third off the price. So I didn't have to dig as deep into my pocket after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment