Thursday 10 December 2015

IPhone And Growing Me




















Portugal sunset.


No crying today.  No time. Lovely Christmas coffee with three dear friends. And a huge slab of Chocolate Banana Curd Cake.  In the market I fill my basket with a round crown prince squash,  leeks, beetroot, curly kale and eggs.

 Then I buy an iPhone which takes 2 hours. Wonderful helpful service from young woman in  Carphone Wharehouse. I'm offered a box of Roses chocolates to dip into while she explains contracts and deals. Very excited to join the world of Smart. But all thumbs on the tiny keyboard at the moment ....will need a stylus.

Arrive home, traffic frazzled, just in time for dear OT friend to visit with Nork. He also looks around the bathroom and shower - suggests hand rails, a bath lift, a shower seat. For a time maybe not too far in the future.

No time for lunch. Drive through more heavy traffic, drizzling rain and fading light to pick up Robin from The Mede. He says his day at the museum wasn't too bad.

I make a plate of prawn salad supper for him and boil an egg and purple sprouting broccoli and the last of the roasted cherry tomatoes for me.

Before I leave for my Deeksha meditation group I catch up with emails and a loving, encouraging  message left on the answer phone. I feel so supported, so welcomed, so blessed by all these big kind hearts in my life.....reaching out, loving me, growing me.






No comments:

Post a Comment