Monday 26 October 2015

Not Stomaching It


At Saltram House,


near Plymouth


on Saturday


afternoon.


Today in a very windy Sidmouth after


lovely healing session


with our intuitive EFT counsellor 


who never gives up on a miracle for Robin.

We had lunch in our favourite cafe afterwards - The Clocktower  - at the top of Jacob's ladder. I couldn't finish mine....felt nauseous and threw up in the ladies. The waitress said it couldn't have been the fresh mackerel fillets  -  they wouldn't  make you sick that quickly.

 Haven't been myself since.......I don't feel ill... just can't stomach the thought of doing the rest of my life ....I usually make myself do it even when I don't want to - push through ....but not tonight.

 I'm also mourning the lost hour.....the dark afternoon....the light slipping away. 

And at a loss how to help Robin who is raging at his voices which won't leave him alone.....his left hand shaking as he lifts his teacup to his lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment