Thursday 6 August 2015

Happiness Is A Choice













Rose and Agapanthus agains the brick wall in our garden. The blue ones for my uncle H in Canada.

Not many words tonight.... listening to myself about getting more sleep....

A friend reminded me today that  - 

 Happiness is a choice.

So  a few of the moments that made me happy today.....

small sweet cucumbers in the  market

creamy cocoa speckled froth on a mocha

 the gift of 6 round barrel tumblers

the first mouthful of a Belgian Chocolate Brownie from The Exploding Bakery

sun on my face while I eat my solitary salad in the garden

a sweet email that makes me smile

a dear voice on the phone

 the smile on my husband's face when I go and collect him from The Mede Care Centre......

and when he says Yes, he'll go there every week

all the loved faces in the circle tonight -  loving me

the melody of Eva Cassidy

the huge sunset sky driving home - washing everything in a coral and gold light - 

the colours of gratitude.





No comments:

Post a Comment