Monday 17 August 2015

Giving Me My Life Back














More random archive photos.....missing the sun ....missing all things sweet as I've started my no sugar/fruit/dairy/tea/coffee/ no fun/ diet. But did have wonderful green beans, and mange tout peas and courgettes for supper with a side order of cumin spiked hummus.

 No photos but highlights from the weekend...

New mattress delivered.....new sleep experience.....it feels firmer than it did in the shop though.

Dancing with Robin at our friends' wedding ceilidh.

The faces of 15 amazing people gathered in a circle..... sharing love, thoughts, experience, feelings......sharing chocolate cake and lemon cake......raising glasses of prosecco.....listening to me ..........giving me my life back..... the one I didn't know I could have.



2 comments:

  1. I am really interested in what you wrote here. This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details gives me a lot of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - it's so lovely to be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete