Monday 31 August 2015

Awash









Sidmouth today - Bank Holiday Monday - from the top of Jacob's Ladder.

We treat ourselves to a huge lunch - pan-fried fillets of fresh local mackerel for me, Cheddar cheese baguette for Robin and half a mountain of Almond Lemon Polenta cake at the packed-out but excellent Clock Tower Cafe. This is after a very touching and helpful healing session with our lovely EFT counsellor. 

She gives me some extra healing as I'm awash with despair and tears today. I savoured a little sip of freedom in the last two days.....want more.....but it didn't work for Robin..... too stressful for him to try and fit into any group...or follow any conversation....he's at a loss what to do. 

Me too. But I have recently heard about Equine therapy....going to find out about it for him.

I fell in love with this stunning water-colour in a wonderful quirky shop called "I Want....I Need" when I was loving my day off in Sidmouth on Friday. I wanted it........ but don't need it. I told Robin about it when we were walking back from our ginormous lunch and he said he would buy it for me for as an early birthday present. Opening his big generous heart....making us both happy.




It's by Peter Wood - the famous trees at the mouth of the estuary at Budleigh Salterton.




No comments:

Post a Comment