Monday 27 July 2015

The Butterfly The Bee And The Daisy























At The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum near Tavistock on Dartmoor on Saturday.

Just photos tonight. I always take too many and usually I choose what I think are the best ones for the blog. When I'm knackered I can't make decisions - so it's quicker just to post them all. I'll let the butterfly and the bee and the daisy say it all.

I'm also thrown by the change in the weather these last few days. It's cold, windy and wet. I'm tempted to put the heating on. Almost autumnal. Confirmed by Robin coming home this evening with a bag of ripe blackberries he picked from the long perimeter hedges at the allotment. I'm guessing the first of many and not sure my freezer will cope as it's already full of blackcurrants and red currants - waiting for me to have time to turn them into jam and jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment