Wednesday 1 July 2015

An Open Rose For The Picking
















In the pink.....

Random words about today as I'm knackered tonight.


The trouble with this heavy heat is that my feet and ankles swell up like jelly fish.

I succeed in paying my new car tax online....fail to get the title deeds of our house from the Land registry online.

I succeed in driving my new Honda Jazz for half an hour without mishap......fail to reverse park it outside the house in largish space.

The lovely gardener does his thing on the rampant ivy with secateurs and saws down a delinquent tree shading my clothes spinner. And suddenly there is light and breeze in the back garden.

Salad for lunch, salad for supper  - easy peasy.

And what if I wasn't responsible for everything....for trying to make everyone happy so that they will love me? What if I looked inside and found love already there waiting for me to notice it  - an open rose for the picking - petals to share.











No comments:

Post a Comment