Wednesday 24 June 2015

Cleaning and Beaming

















Feather dusting...

This morning in my family constellation session I lance the boil of early grief in my childhood , of not wanting to grow up, of teenage angst and dieting. And let a question hang in its place

 What if my purpose here is just to shine? 

 Back home I notice the kitchen floor is grubby and sticky from, among other things, making a pan of strawberry and redcurrant jam yesterday. So I put on the coffee,  a CD of Queen's 'Absolute Greatest'  and dance my mop across the mock terracotta tiles with Freddie Mercury's voice in We Will Rock You thrumming in my solar plexus - imagining another life for myself. Beaming into a far future.









This old  rose in our garden is called Tequila Sunrise  -  knowing how to open and shine is in its nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment