Friday 15 May 2015

Small and Ordinary


No fresh words tonight.... too knackered....... it's  very late. I've been faffing about trying to decide what to wear tomorrow..... the house is quiet ....my brother asleep in the spare room, my big sister on a mattress on the floor in my study.....RC is playing solitaire in his office above me.....his chair squeaking on the plastic runner on the carpet.

In the kitchen there's a box of flapjacks and a vegan Banana Walnut cake that I made this afternoon to take with us when we drive up the M5 and across the Bristol channel into Herefordshire  tomorrow for my cousin's funeral.

Just had some more sad news about my friend's daughter.......making me more determined to make each day precious ....at least some moments in each day...however small and ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment