Thursday 12 March 2015

Hang In There....


My husband does know why he ate the sugar lumps. He doesn't like feeling controlled. His way of protesting....he's not in control of much else in his life any more....so understandable...so painful...so infuriating...
I'm end-of-tetherish all day...short with my sister on the phone this morning...rude to the woman from my car insurance company when I complain about not receiving my certificate - she is rude back to me...I snap at my husband for eating the biscotti biscuits he made before they cool down....I'm frustrated by interruptions this afternoon while I'm cooking Thai Fish Curry and Coconut Chilli Chutney for the weekend by the men coming back to put a long ladder up the front of the  house....by phone calls from the charity who want me to make another donation to Syria.....I'm mostly irritated with myself for crying so much and so often about so little. 

 A friend sends me a sweet text - Hang in there...( you are OK)..... and I am.....thanking God tomorrow is another day and I'm still here.



No comments:

Post a Comment