Monday 19 January 2015

Ta Dah!



The Cobb, Lyme Regis - Sunday afternoon.

A miracle manifested itself on Saturday afternoon at 3.55pm -   we are walking in the main street of the small town of Topsham - heading for a cup of tea in a cafe when I glance in the window of a Charity shop called The League of Friends and there it is - my SNUGGLE CHAIR.  Old fashioned, wide and deep, covered in soft pale cream fabric, already loved and well sat in. We go into the shop which is closing in 5 minutes. My husband holds my bag.... I sink into the chair and don't want to get out it is so comfy. The lady volunteer says it's very well made and in good condition. I look at the price tag pinned to the back. £25. Ta Dah - Done! Will be delivered on Friday for £5.

Tonight the water in the taps is icy cold - like the tip of my nose. But I don't mind - I can feel the angels in the space where my chair will be, fanning my dreams with their wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment