Tuesday 6 January 2015

Christmas Catch Up


Some random moments from the last few weeks .......


Christmas Chocolate Cherry Tiffin Cake - we didn't give presents this year - except foodie presents - I made quite a few of these.



Christmas Day lunch - fabulous prawn cocktail made by my niece-in-law - and my place name  -    which is what my sweet great nephew calls me.


My husband's Christmas night supper.


Christmas night moon.


 27th Dec Walk in Ashcombe Woods outside Exeter,


sunshine to make up for a washout Boxing Day.


28th Dec All the family at our house to play......


and eat.....my Chocolate  Raspberry Roulade which wouldn't roll and got called Chocolate Raspberry Slab Cake cemented together with cream.


29th Dec Two birthdays - a jewelled fruit cake to share.....


and later on a walk with the little ones in their woolly hats to visit the horses and this miniature pony,


in the frosty field down the lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment