Friday 19 December 2014

Lost Heart











I lost heart today.....couldn't steamroller myself into my to-do list.....forgot how to be brave and cheerful ......didn't want to communicate.....awash with tears and weariness.....even  a clean  blue sky and the sun warm on my back walking home from the onslaught of Christmas shoppers in town didn't penetrate the  heaviness of my heart..... I kept thinking about some friends whose daughter is in crisis, in a horrible place, feeling their sadness.....don't know what usually keeps me going but it flew away today....sure it'll be back tomorrow though.....I'll fill the house with the smell of mincemeat shortbread and wrap some gifts for the little people in my life who I love so much......and try and bear it that my husband can't remember their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment