Thursday 30 October 2014

Missing Halloween




A Halloween trail for children,


at Knight's Hayes Court...spot the spider...


the wicker lizard,


scary black bats....






and giant pumpkins


everywhere.




These two my husband brought home this evening from someone's garden excess - only asking for a donation at the gate.( My new camera seems to have a fault - hence mediocre photo - but will fix tomorrow.)

They will have to wait to be turned into soup till we come back from our holiday though......I can't get into the spirit of halloween as I'll be too busy doing my dithering thing about what to pack. I'll also be dismantling the kitchen and taking down the curtains as the decorators are coming in while we are away.

Realise I've been hanging on, wading through tiredness for a long time now, till I can escape to our hideaway in the Algarve where I can give in to sleep and books, walking on the cliffs, eating grilled bream on the beach and letting the sun soak into my soul.....letting my husband be.

Last blog for a while. A friend sent me this wonderful commercial for the BBC...thank you David Attenborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment