Thursday 4 September 2014

Angels On Patrol









I tried to buy a new camera on ebay this afternoon. My credit card was rejected. Within a minute the phone rang and it was the fraud division of my credit card company wanting to check it was me making the transaction. Just before that I had made a small donation to a charity online and apparently that is the way the frausters work by somehow using the card to pay a tiny amount of money and then trying to buy something much bigger afterwards.

At first it felt like a nuisance and then I felt so grateful that they are protecting me - they have got my back - checking I'm safe - at least my money is.....sort of credit card angels on patrol.
Although they cleared me to do the transaction again and buy the camera, I didn't  - it felt like a warning. So I've decided to go back to the Panasonic shop where I saw exactly the same camera this morning and although it's a bit more expensive, I liked the man who talked me through all the details and he said he'd include a case as well.....

I wish I could remember to call up my angels on patrol - to check I'm safe whenever I'm feeling scared and anxious which is most of the time now. Or maybe they are actually calling me - reminding me I'm already safe inside -  by sending me wonderful earth bound angels who talk to me on the phone, email me, send me love in their thoughts and prayers and hug me back to my true self.



No comments:

Post a Comment