Thursday 26 June 2014

In A Twisted Knot














The pouring rain most of today keeps me indoors...doing admin  jobs in between half watching tennis matches on the TV.....

 and thinking about acceptance and how you do it - really and truely.

In his UTube talk called The Grace of Honesty, Matt Kahn says something like this...

The capability of being honest is the willingness to accept what has occurred which includes feelings and thoughts  - however unflattering - of yourself and another person....

When you accept what has been previously judged - that is the activity of forgiveness.....

I am in a twisted knot of despair and loathing about my husband's increasing social disinhibition.... especially when he's not with me....I could start with accepting/loving the part of me that feels so much shame...that feels so small and powerless and raging...

and I could also find out/get some advice about how other people manage in my position...starting with my lovely contact at Devon Carers Support.

You can find Matt Kahn at 

The Grace of Honesty - Matt Kahn/TrueDivineNature.com


The Grace of Honesty - Matt Kahn/TrueDivineNature.com





No comments:

Post a Comment