Sunday 22 December 2013

Too Much Christmas






I can't remember what it feels like to not have just one more thing I have to do before I can go to bed.

And that one thing is actually ten things. Choosing just one takes up as much time as doing it - make a present, cook a present, buy a present, wrap a present? What present?  I love the giving ....and it's all got muddled up in the too muchness of Christmas......

which isn't meant to be this knackering.....but it is if you do it the way I do.....forgetting to be kind.

Signing off now till 2014..... a huge thank you to all of you who read me - you make more difference to me than you may ever imagine.....

A loving Christmas to you all.

2 comments:

  1. And forgetting to be kind to yourself . . .
    Have a really beautiful restful time. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belinda - and you too.....I thought this was the last blog but then another one came..x

    ReplyDelete