Monday 18 November 2013

Tentacles







 View of the moon ( and telephone wire) tonight from our front garden.

Today I tangle myself up in a net of stress about our finances.  I sit next to my husband at his computer and we tick off each transaction or put question marks next to it and I say,

You mustn't do any transfers without talking to me first.

He says he won't.

I feel as if I'm grappling a giant octopus which keeps slipping and curling out of reach.....its one big eye glaring at me as I wrest one tentacle at time from its comfortable rock - gathering it up into a new home.

  I'm its reluctant new home.....which leaves my husband standing at the gate.....without the role he's always had....but still fighting for a few tentacles of his own....








No comments:

Post a Comment