Monday 2 September 2013

Not Worth Crying About

In the garden this afternoon......








As soon as the sweet and smiley occupational therapist leaves, my husband, who looks weary and defeated, goes upstairs for a lie-down. I'm not sure she can help us but at least we are in the system now.

I open the patio doors and sit in the warm garden for a while with a cup of tea, till white clouds blanket the sun and then I go upstairs too and start the process of unwinding the block on my current account. Earlier I cried with frustration on the phone when the woman on the other end said I had used the wrong security numbers  - which I've had for years - three times -   and now I can't pay my M&S bill except by going into the bank.....and I have to wait for 3-5 days for new numbers to come in the post.

Not worth crying about really..... but sometimes the tears come in all the wrong places for the littlest things....so I just let them..... and then do the next thing on the list. Which right now is to go to bed....although I can hear my husband clearing his throat so I know he's not asleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment