Tuesday 17 September 2013

Miracle





In Boston Museum....the miracle of spirals...



and the abundance of autumn in the market in Copley Square in Boston a few years ago...


This morning I prayed for help to have some resolution, some peacefulness around my fear of the tax man.....

At 10am I phoned our accountant who explained the Tax Calculation letter to us ( a calculation is not the same as a demand).....We don't owe any money for the last year - my husband has already paid it all. There is even an overpayment in the account.....which we need for next year.

How about that for a miracle? 

So my day is transformed. All that worrying for nothing.....or maybe for me to trust that prayers can be answered.....

I'll be back next week.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased for you. Sage and I have both been concerned. And another confirmation for me that prayers do work! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear Belinda - sorry to cause you and Sage concern.....it's been good to get away....and I'm still praying and it's still working...! x

    ReplyDelete