Tuesday 6 August 2013

Blueberry Companions

 



 This morning my brother arrives carrying a huge cardboard banana box. Inside are six huge boxes of giant blueberries which he picked a few days ago at the blueberry farm only minutes away from the ashram where he lives in the far south of Holland. I can't believe the size and abundance of them......like the cornucopia of cherries we had in Armenia.....like a sparkling shower of  purple champagne bubbles...

Tonight after our supper of spiced lentils, rice, green beans and roasted almonds he leaves me with another gift - even more precious....the gift of hope....the possibility of finding a way out of my prison.... surrendering to Grace....not knowing how....not knowing with my head mind but with my heart mind....and not doing it alone.....joining my blueberry companions in that deep bright bowl of peace.....




No comments:

Post a Comment