Friday 26 July 2013

Tomato Red and Garlic Bulb Heart


Brandy Wine tomatoes from the farmers' market, 



with lobelia......




and an Elephant Garlic - fat as a bulb of fennel......before I cut them up to cook Green Beans and Tomatoes for supper.


A few things from today because it's late again....

My husband's right hand swells up mightily from an insect bite - angry tomato red. A man in Devon died today from an allergic reaction to a horse fly.

I ring the Department of Work and Pensions to find out about the query from the Inland Revenue about my husband's tax return....and email our accountant. As if I know what it all means.....

Just now my husband drops a wine glass in the sink  - it shatters - sharp shards in the unfinished washing up....he's more upset than me...

This morning in my family constellation session I uncover the wound, still open in my life, left by the death of my mother's mother when she was ten years old....un-grieved..... sealed in the bulb of my heart......





No comments:

Post a Comment