Friday 28 June 2013

Incomprehensible




The lady with the boxes of small brown bottles has been in our kitchen for the last two hours. She's been squirting drops of noxious green potions into my husband's open mouth - being a toxin detective. She finally leaves. With a large cheque.

My husband looks shell shocked.

How was that? I ask.

Incompetent, he says.

Do you mean incomprehensible?

Probably.

The idea is that the high doses of the potent green liquids will clear my husband's candida and mercury contamination......which could then clear the route for good things to get to his brain.....which could ....what ? Not cure his brain disease ....not heal him. Slow it down then? Halt the dying of more cells stealing away more of his words?

She can't say. But this is a good start. Maybe I'm trying too hard though. Better to do something than nothing I think.. Except it's not my disease and my husband's heart isn't in it  - he says he just feels controlled.....

We avoid the conversation with alternative toxins... pizza, red wine and chocolate.....and I wonder if surrender would be a more potent cure....


No comments:

Post a Comment