Monday 20 May 2013

Inside The Heart of a Tulip









20th May 2013

Today, with a dear friend, I took a guided journey inside my heart....inside the one that beats too fast, fuelled with fear, that races with adrenaline.....trying to catch up with time before it steals away my life... I found a fierce little girl there with a fixed glare, barring the entrance to the standing angel who has come to help......when she grows weary, finally, and sits down, he bends from his great shining height and scoops her up into the feathers of his wings where she rests in gentleness.... till it’s time to go together through the gates of the thrumming heart.....together to find a way to be slow, to be still.....

That’s why I love the tender hearts of these tulips in my garden  - they remind me of angel wings guarding a secret place of stillness....which is waiting for me always.... just a feather’s touch away....


No comments:

Post a Comment