Thursday 14 March 2013

Patiently Waving






Funny how I’m supposed to be getting lunch ready - cold baked mackerel fillets and salad - but I end up cleaning the fridge (which was horribly grubby) at the same time.....and lunch is a bit late but it doesn’t matter as my husband has a streaming cold and wants to sleep a big longer.....

Funny how I’m collecting our passports and tickets together and find all the details I need to fill out an insurance policy for another holiday booking....

Funny how I find the leggings I’ve been looking for for ages which I thought I’d somehow thrown away, when I’m trying to decide what to pack in my suitcase.....

So sometimes things just get done when you aren’t really paying attention to them. Although, like loving kindness, they are always waiting in your periferal vision .....like someone patiently waving through a gossamer curtain....

No more blogs for a while till we come back from our holiday....



No comments:

Post a Comment