Monday 11 February 2013

Orange The Colour of Hope


Mandarin Duck in Richmond Park


Seeds of Hope



Supper tonight


Star candle holder


She said to me,

“You won’t like this but what if every time you want to attack and run away...... just stay there....... and ask your husband to hold you.”

The part of me that wants to be right to the death doesn’t like it.  It’s the part that thinks my survival is at stake......my she wolf.

Another part of me longs to let go of it, to stop holding myself at bay, a tight fist ball, to break into a thousand glitter pieces of allowing.. 

Today I glimpsed just for a minute what I’m missing while I’m so sure my way is the right way. 

Intimacy.
Connectedness.
Aliveness.
Laughter.
Lightness.
The possibility of love.

And a little willingness could be my opening.....

I wanted all things orange tonight - the colour of hope in the seeds of a squash.....



No comments:

Post a Comment