Thursday 6 September 2012

Samsara


6th September 2012 Thursday

Awake in the night  burning up with feelings of shame. Realise how much I tied up my identity with having money and status through my husband in the life we used to have. It meant I could be generous. Even though I know it’s not true and it never was, take all that away and how do I still live an abundant life? Forge another me out of the ashes.....

Luckily I spend all day with a roomful of people in the presence of a wonderful inspiring man - David Hoffmeister - a practical mystic  - who travels all over the world sharing his wisdom. He’s a totally inspiring example of someone who is living a life of love and trust. He made me think I could do that too - start to put my trust in the Divine......

Tonight  in the cinema my husband and I watch a film called Samsara, the Sanscrit word meaning the endless cycle of birth, suffering, death and re-birth. . A film about the insanity and the beauty of our world. A film alive with music and image but no words. If you get the chance go and see it - it’s truely amazing....

No comments:

Post a Comment