Wednesday 7 March 2012

To Do or Not to Do

7th March 2012 Wednesday


Feel hunted by my TO DO List. Stalked by tasks I’ve been putting off - ‘till after the funeral.’


Things like -

research loft ladders,

get quotes for mending the shed roof and building shelves in my husband’s office,

burn my South African photos onto a disc,

re-new the car insurance,

iron summer clothes to take to Portugal

phone the surgery about my chest pain.


Instead of doing any of these things - except calling the doctor who says it is only a pulled muscle and nothing wrong with my heart - I make us lunch. Stir fried veggies in lots of coconut oil, ginger and garlic and a pan of fat prawns in parsley, lemon and more coconut oil. A dear friend has alerted us to the benefits of it for people with brain diseases so I’m putting it in everything - it makes melt in the mouth flapjacks and wonderful green coriander chutney.


Feel lighter after sharing my TO DO list dilemma in my coaching session and get lots of help with downloading it into the weeks after we come back from holiday. At home again I take down the suitcases and start the ironing.


Last blog for a while - going to let the sunshine seep into my hurting heart..... leave some sadness behind in those footprints in the sand......bring back some courage from the hushing waves which only ever listen to the moon.





No comments:

Post a Comment