Tuesday 23 August 2011

Mini Break

23rd August 2011


I’m taking a mini break from blogging. Nothing wrong - just tired and too busy. And afraid of being tedious on the page.


The hole in my leg is slowly healing. Manuka honey and homeopathy working their magic.


My father is ‘raging against the dying of the light’.


The pussy cat is still sick sometimes but I’ve stopped worrying about him.


My husband is taking the pills - the iodine and krill oil and Vitamin D. His heart is softening and he is attentive to me and feeling his way into a not-working life. He’s upset about losing his words. But not as upset as I am.


My life is rich and nourished by dear and loving family and friends. I feel so blessed in this.


The apples will need picking soon - they are already blushing red and bending their branches. Autumn is whispering in the wings.


I will be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment